The Fifty Best – A Guide To Fine Living for Those With Epicurean Taste. TM
TheFiftyBest.com is a well-respected reference for its original content and unbiased reviews of wines & spirits, foods and other topics. The website experience is informative, concise, and user friendly. The format is also readily adaptable to mobile devices.
Precise Consumer Targeting
TheFiftyBest.com attracts tens of thousands of loyal visitors every month, delivering millions of impressions throughout the year. Because of the highly focused subject matter, along with its top rankings in search engines, visitors have a definite interest in making a purchase.
The Fifty Best's main objective is to provide the consumer with unbiased information when they are choosing a wine & liquor to purchase.
Affluent Adults 25-54, 45% Male and 55% Female, High HHI, dedicated wine & spirits drinkers, gourmands that dine out often, frequent travelers (2-3 leisure trips/year), and avid consumers of luxury goods.
Market Reach: Approximately 70% from the U.S. across all major DMA's, plus 15% from Canada and 15% International.
Source: Internal Surveys and Analytics, Q4 2019
Unique visitors: 250,000+ per month
Average page views per visit: 4
Total average impressions: One million+ per month
Superior Landing Pages
TheFiftyBest.com achieves high rankings in search engines for product category-specific keywords, providing superior landing page visibility.
Examples of current search engine rankings for these popular keywords:
"Best Imported Vodka"
"Best Rye Whiskey"
"Best No Age Statement Scotch"
"Best Reposado Tequila"
"Best Domestic Vodka"
"Best American Single Malt"
"Best California Cabernet Sauvignon"
"Best California Sauvignon Blanc"
"Best Wines of Piedmont"
"Best California Pinot Noir"
"Best Cru Bourgeois"
"Best California Zinfandel"
And many others...
Ad Position Options
Unlike many sites that limit banner placement to a single page, TheFiftyBest.com offers the option to place your ad within borders that appear on every page of the site or in a specific location. So no matter where a visitor enters TheFiftyBest.com site, your advertisement could be seen.
TheFiftyBest.com offers a less cluttered environment by limiting the number of banner ads per page, which increases prominence and ensures a more effective vehicle in which to advertise your brand.
- Leaderboard Banner (top of page) / 728 x 90 / Expandable to 728 x 500
- Full Sidebar (left side of page) / 175 x 216
- Half Sidebar (left side of page) / 180 x 120
- Skyscraper (left side of page) / 120 x 420 / Expandable left to 500 x 420
- Jumbo Skyscraper (left side of page) / 160 x 600 / Expandable right to 500 x 600
- Button (left side of page) / 180 x 49
- Beer and Cider
Includes: Leaderboard, Jumbo Skyscraper, and Full Sidebar on every page within a section.
Ad Specifications & Requirements
Maximum file size: 25K (static banners), 30K (Flash), 1MB (video ads)
Link: Indicate exact URL for link
Loops: up to 5x
Animation: up to 90 seconds
Serving: 3rd party serving supported
Lead time: Five business days
Leaderboard & Display Ad Banner formats used throughout TheFiftyBest.com.
Skyscraper Banners are served on a limited number of pages.
Expansion: User-initiated on click/mouseover only. The expanded area must retract to the same position as before it was opened.
No Pop-Up or Pop-Under ads will be accepted.
All rates are gross. Banner Creative & Production is not included. No setup charges.
Minimum Buy: 30,000 impressions for 1 Month.
Online Video Ads
Online Video Ads consist of:
- In-banner video, pre-rolls and companion banners
- :15 and :30 second units
- A coordinating 300x250 ad unit launches and is visible above the content space. When a user clicks “Expand”, the 300x250 unit will reappear enabling further user interaction.
Technical Specs for Online Video Ads
- Submit the Master Digital Video File or Beta tape - Video length - :15 or :30 second units max.
- Uncompressed 720x486 or 720x480 (4:3) or FLV or AVI master file
- Video Ad is clickable, please supply a click-thru URL
- Due to Flash 32 architecture, GIF images are not supported
For rates and availability, contact us here: